How to Get the Most from Your Facebook Business Page
By this time most small businesses have gotten the news that if you want any significant amount of social media traffic coming to your site then you have to have a Facebook business page. Nevertheless it’s simply not good enough to put up a page and quietly wait for the Facebook hordes to descend.
Luckily for us there are several tried and true tips to not only make your Facebook business page more highly-trafficked, but useful in a number of other ways also. Below are 7 great tips to get the most from your Facebook business pages.
7 Tips for a better Facebook business page results
- Check out the new Call to action feature – Facebook now offers you the capability to insert a call to action into your posts. They include “Shop Now,” “Sign Up,” “Book Now,” “Contact Us,” “Use App,” “Play Game” and “Watch Video.”
- Schedule posts ahead of time – You have the ability to schedule posts in advance either on the Facebook interface or by using a third party tool like Hootsuite. This can free up some time, and still let you make the occasional random post when you want.
- Give the people what they want – Look in the Posts section of your settings and under post types you’ll see the types of posts that your audience is craving. You might be surprised at what it shows there!
- Post consistently – If you’re not posting at least once a day in your business, you’re not doing enough. This helps you stay in touch with your audience, and is especially helpful if customer service issues arise there!
- Engage socially as your page – Make sure you Like, Share and comment as your page to help build fans, gain authority and possibly find new people to either work with or for.
- Share news and views – Whenever your business is given attention, your Facebook page is a perfect place for sharing this.
- Drop links to your site and other web properties – Your Facebook business page is an excellent vehicle to use to send visitors to your web pages, videos and sales pages.
Making your Facebook business page work for you isn’t hard, but does involve some effort. The payoff can be so worth it though.
Don’t Have Time to Optimize for Local SEO?
Would you like a free, no-strings consultation including an analysis of your online presence? We will give you an honest assessment of the changes that we could make to improve your position. Complete the Discovery Form or contact us at (847) 450-7446 to learn how we can position your website on page one.